We want to equip students with a faith that will last. Student ministry is a place where teens can feel completely accepted and supported as we help them pursue a relationship with Jesus. Our big win comes when we see them realize their full potential and make their faith their own.
When we meet...
Below are our normal meeting times during the week. We also have special events for all students from time to time. Join us anytime; we can’t wait to meet you!
- 9 - 10:15 a.m. in Bldg. C-200—in-person gathering for middle- and high-school students that focuses on prayer and connecting with one another.
Student Ministry Praise Team Practice
- 5:15 – 6:15 p.m. in F-101; calling all musically inclined students! The SM praise team practices every Sunday; bring your instruments and get ready to praise the Lord!
Middle- and High School Youth Group
- For the month of May, we are focusing on God's mission! Join us at youth group each week as we look at how God's mission impacts the world, creation, our communities and our families.
- Sunday Night Youth Group—6:30 – 8 p.m. in the gym: in-person gathering for middle schoolers that includes games, small groups and devotional talk.
- Wednesday Night Youth Group—7 – 8:45 p.m. in the gym: in-person gathering for high schoolers that includes games, small groups and devotional talk.
- Short-Term Missions -- The Philadelphia Project!
- Middle-school trip: June 27 – July 3
- High-school trip: July 18 – 24
- Tune in to the parent email and IG for updates about fun summer day trips!
*Note: All Zoom links and meeting IDs will be emailed for security purposes.